Friday, August 30, 2013

September and October Hunts at Petite Plunder

More hunts coming up!

Ah, the air is crisp, the leaves are turning color. Fall is almost here. I've done a bit of remodeling in the store and I'm working on several new items for the shop. More on that later in the month!


The What Inspires You Hunt ends September 16th, but don't worry!

The Falling Into Autumn Hunt begins September 22nd and runs though October 21st.





Ah yes, October, a month for chills, thrills, and of course, CANDY! It's enough to make your head spin. I'm  delighted to be one of the sponsors for the Mass Hysteria Hunt and am already at work on the hunt prize. All I'll say at this point is that if you are arachnophobic, you may want to skip my stop. My husband has been chuckling because I keep shuddering while I'm working on it O.o






The Evil Bunny will be hopping through in the Boo! Bunny 2 Hunt (October 15-31) More on this one as we get closer to the Hunt date.

No comments:

Post a Comment