Friday, November 1, 2013

IMPORTANT! Petite Plunder has a NEW location

Petite Plunder has Moved

Here's the new SLURL:
 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hells%20Biker%20Zone/212/41/21

The sim on which I rented space has temporarily closed, the market taken down, etc. Since I am involved in at least two hunts every month I could not bide my time there until their internal issues were resolved. Therefor, I have relocated. This is actually a very good thing! I now have a much larger store \o/

I have samples of all my creations rezzed out in the store so you can see how they look and try them out before you buy. There are a Lucky Chair, Midnight Madness Board and Gacha in one back corner and my Sale Board in the other back corner. 

Hunt Update





The WTTH Hunt prize is packaged with both standard and Small Mesh Avatar sized Wall Shelves.
The Where's the Turkey Hunt has begun, and the Jerky Turkey 3 Hunt begins November 15. I'll have a prize pic up soon for Jerky Turkey Hunt... and keep your eyes peeled for Candy Cane Hunt 3 and the Holly Jolly Hunt  later in the year. If you've missed any of my past hunt prized you can either buy them for 25L$ each at the Main Store, or take your chance at the Lucky Chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment