Thursday, March 20, 2014

Petite Plunder's New Image

~ NEWS ~

Well, my friends I know I've been quiet for a while, but that's a good thing, really! I've moved and expanded, and re-branded slightly. The store is now "Petite Plunder & Immortals Inspirations" and I'm extremely excited about what this name change means for you all. I am now creating identical items in Petite and Immortals sizes so you no longer need to mess with adjusting your avatar's position on furniture. (yay!)

Here's the SLurl to my new location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Huginn%20Songr/185/108/23

~ HUNTS~

Wee Little Leprechaun Hunt (WLLH) March 1- March 31
The Spring Has Sprung 2 Hunt (SHS2) March 20 - April 20
The Evil Bunny 4 Hunt (TEBH4) April 1 - April 15
The Happy Birthday Hunt (HBH) April 1 - April 30
The Jelly Bean Hunt (JBH) April 1 - April 30

More details (Prize pictures, upcoming sales, and a peek at the new store) tomorrow! 



No comments:

Post a Comment