Monday, April 21, 2014

Hunts & New Gift

A-hunting we will go!


The Showers & Flowers Hunt just started and I'm thrilled to be participating! When I think of Springtime, cherry blossoms are the first thing that comes to mind. And so, my gift for the hunt is this  "Sakura Art Panels".



The Tiptoe Through The Tulips hunt starts May 1st. In honor of Tiny Tim who's voice is forever linked with that tune in my mind, I have "Miss Vickie's Fence" which has sits for Petites, Immortals, Tinies, and Standard size avatars. (Miss Vickie was his wife at the time he first performed this tune so memorably)






There's still time to take part in the Happy Birthday Hunt and The Jelly Bean Hunt! These two hunts end on April 30th. All hints are in the large green "All Hunt Hints" sign. Hey! I never claimed to be subtle!




Hunt Hints


Showers & Flowers Hunt: "Oh! A pink Shower Ring, I'll fit right in. I'll hide here in the PAST where HUNTerS will never find me."

The Jelly Bean Hunt:  "What's new?"

The Happy Birthday Hunt:  "Do you have a Cupcake? No? Go Fish!"

Hunt Links


Easter Gift for Everyone


There is another 5-panel artwork on the Customer Service desk in the store. This Easter Sunrise is set for sale at L$0. I hope it will bring light into your home. That's all for now! 

Zevyah, CEO of Petite Plunder & Immortals Inspirations:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Huginn%20Songr/185/108/23

No comments:

Post a Comment