Wednesday, March 9, 2016

NEW item on sale this weekend at Petite Plunder

Here's a bit of whimsey for your small mesh avatar... A Teacup Fairy Garden! I made the teacup texture in Photoshop, so it's sure to be unique to this product line (Yes, there are more teacups coming soon). It will regularly sell for L$ 350 but is on sale from March 11, 2016 to March 16, 2016 at the reduced price of L$ 99 as part of Super Sales Weekend .



I'm also continuing my Floral Fantasy sale. This week the Lounges are regularly priced at L$ 150, but are on sale for L$ 60 each as part of My 60L Secret March 11, 2016 to March 16, 2016.




 I am expanding my furniture menus

If there is enough demand I will go back and redo past creations. For now, you can expect to see the following menus on non avatar specific furniture:

*Petites* This will work best with Yabusaka Petites, Immortals Small Fae, and Caverna Obscura Minikins 0.3

*Immortals* This will work best with Immortals Original and Curves, (11) Designs Micro Mesh, and Caverna Obscura Minikins 0.4

*Mega Micro* This is specifically for Immortals Mega Micro avatars though it may work with other mega tiny (0.1 m) avatars

*Pixies 50* .:pixies:. Small .50m Mesh Avatar and Caverna Obscura Micro Mesh use this menu

*Pixies 25* This is specifically for .:pixies:. Small .25m Mesh Avatars though it may work with other very small (0.25m) avatars


Confused about sizes? 

So was I! Therefor, I set out a pose stand, set my camera position and took pics of myself in a variety of small mesh avatars (SMA).
Here's what I found out; Although many of these avatars seem to to have close to the same overall height, the distance from ground to hip varies as do the arm and leg lengths. I have tried all these avatars on my Teacup Fairy garden and have made my menu suggestions based on how the various avatars "fit" the animations. I did not make recommendations for Dinkies, though they might fit some of my furniture. While their height is similar to a Petite, the body bulk is very different.

No comments:

Post a Comment